Saturday, July 26, 2014

New Monsters Possibly Confirmed for Godzilla Sequel?!?!

San Diego Comic-con 2014 is underway, and word is spreading about 3 classic Toho kaiju returning to the big screen for the sequel to Legendary's Godzilla movie. From what I've read, there was a couple teaser videos for the attendees of SDCC. It is said that these videos revealed the kaiju that may be appearing in the next Godzilla movie:

RODAN

MOTHRA

and

KING GHIDORAH!!!!

I almost crapped my pants. Almost. Hopefully, Legendary worked out a deal with Toho so they could use these kaiju. I'm still not sure they will 100% absolutely be in the film yet. It's so early, and Gareth has to work on a Star Wars spin-off movie before he returns to Godzilla. But from all the buzz I've seen so far on the web, I can at least say that it's a high possibility. I'll either need to see the video myself, or get confirmation straight from Legendary in order to properly squeal like a Twilight fangirl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment