Sunday, July 27, 2014

First look at Wonder Woman from Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

This just now came to my attention. This is our first look at Wonder Woman from the upcoming Dawn of Justice movie. 




Gal Gadot looks okay as Wonder Woman. Just okay. Not bad, not great. When she was first announced, my first thought was: "She is WAY too skinny to be Wonder Woman." But, it looks like she put on a few pounds of muscle to better fit the role, because Wonder Woman isn't a twig. She's an Amazonian warrior. Most of her curves are muscle. I can't say Gal Gadot fits under the 'curvy' category. In my opinion, she's still a bit too thin. And not to seem like a jerk, but.... her breast size isn't big enough. No disrespect to Gal Gadot, but Wonder Woman's chest is undoubtedly a D cup. I'm not saying this because I'm a perv, I'm saying this because it doesn't go with the right physical aspects of Wonder Woman. BUT... if she can pull of the Wonder Woman attitude, and play the role like she owns it, then it'll all be fine. If it were any other character, it wouldn't matter that much. But Wonder Woman is always a tall, built warrior. I'm just not seeing that here. The actual outfit is fine, but the woman inside it needs to put on a bit more weight and muscle in order for me or any other fan to say: "That's Wonder Woman." 

No comments:

Post a Comment