Saturday, May 31, 2014

What to look forward to in June of 2014

I decided to start doing a monthly update thing for the blog. At the start of each month, I'll make a schedule of all the new releases that I am definitely going to see and review. I already know what new films I'm seeing in June of 2014, but I also have plans to review other movies, so be sure to check for all of that. Here's June's schedule.


June 6- Edge of Tomorrow

June 8- 21 Jump Street (2012)

June 10- How to Train Your Dragon

June 13- How to Train Your Dragon 2 & 22 Jump Street

June 15- Transformers (2007)

June 20- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

June 25- Transformers: Dark of the Moon

June 27- Transformers: Age of Extinction

Keep in mind, there might be slight changes, like a date getting pushed back a bit, or a movie that's not listed getting reviewed, but overall, this is how I am hoping it will go. I am looking forward to all these movies, most of all, Age of Extinction. Let's hope the summer movie season delivers well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment