Monday, May 19, 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy new trailer!

A new trailer for the Guardians of the Galaxy is out! If you don't know who these heroes are... then I'm the worst possible person to answer your questions. I can at least try. So keep reading after the trailer if you want to know more... or if you want to laugh at my feeble attempts to inform people, that's fine, too. 




I'll be honest, I know barely anything about these guys. I never read the comics, so I have no idea what to expect. I know their names, and that's about it. The Guardians are...

Star Lord



Gamora (Deadliest woman in the universe)





Drax the Destroyer





Groot (He is Groot)



Rocket Raccoon (Holy crap! That's awesome!)



It's nice to see that Marvel is installing new characters into their Avengers movies, rather than making sequels to characters we already know. It's something new, and it looks very interesting. I'm pretty sure the Collector is the main villain of the movie. He was the weird, creepy guy in the after credits scene in Thor: The Dark World. From what I've gathered, in the comicbooks, he was always after the 'Infinity Gauntlet'. The Gauntlet made a brief appearance in the background in the first Thor movie. It has the power to control the whole universe. Pretty freaking extreme. 

The Gauntlet is powered by 5 stones of some sort. I think the Tesseract is one of them, as well as the Aether, which is also from Thor: The Dark World. This is the extent of my knowledge on this subject, so if you want to know more than just the basics, look it up somewhere else. either way, I'm still looking forward to it. I'm mostly excited for Rocket Raccoon. Yes, a Raccoon that has guns. BIG guns. That's too awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment