Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Godzilla:Countdown to the King's Return!

Okay, since the King of the Monsters is making his return on May 16th of this year, which is also his 60th anniversary, I decided that I'm going to go back and review all the old Godzilla movies. All 28 of them, and I guess I'll have to review the 1998 piece of crap that just had the name slapped on it. I'll be reviewing all of them, or at least all I can get my hands on, because there's a few of those movies that are hard to find. But, I'll do my best. The countdown will go on all the way to May, right before the release of the new movie. So, check back in a day or two, and the first of the reviews will be up! We are going to start off with the original 1954 uncut Japanese masterpiece, simply titled, Gojira.

Get ready for the countdown!


EDIT:

Yeah, I kinda lied/changed my mind on one thing. The first of the countdown won't technically be a review, but more like an informative article on the giant monster genre in general. Don't worry, the Gojira review is still coming, in fact I'll upload it on the same day. I just think that I need to cover the genre and explain why it hasn't been too popular in with western audiences, and a whole bunch of other stuff regarding the subject. I'll try not to make it a boring read. It's just something I feel needs to be done. 

So, NOW you can get ready for the countdown! For real this time! Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment