Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Year is Almost Over...

That's right. The year is about done. And for just starting out back in January of 2014, I can safely say that I have made decent progress. I have a Facebook page with 30 likes/followers/whatever, and I've posted about 80 reviews. That's progress to me. I won't be posting for the remainder of 2014, but I will get back to posts on the 7th of January, which is the 1 year mark for this blog. On that day, there will be one big post concerning my 5 favorite movies of the 2014, as well as the first year overview. Be sure to come back to check it out on January 7th. As for now, I hope you all have a good holiday season, merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or whatever else you celebrate around this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment